After reading Sue Waters’ excellent post entitled “How to not have a problem uploading photos and using up storage space” on The Edubloger, I remembered that I have been putting off this post for a few weeks now.
What software programs could you not bear to be without? Below is my list of ten. I have left out, on purpose, games and educational software. They deserve a post of their own.
1. WordPress – the best blogging software of course!
2. Google Reader – a must have to check over 80 blogs I now follow.
3. Irfanview – my favorite image program, freeware too.
4. iTunes – everyone loves music, don’t they?
5. Fast Launcher – this little program helps stop my frustration with the Windows OS.
6. Google Chrome – the more I use this to surf the internet, the more I am impressed.
7. Advanced System Care – keeping my laptop fine tuned and spyware free – I hope?
8. Gmail – efficient email and keeps the spam out.
9. Real Player – great for playing and downloading videos.
10. Acrobat Reader – great document reader.
Whoops, I forgot Microsoft Office! And of course who could live without the Google search engine? Let me know if you would add any more to this list – top 20?